I refuse to do business with spammers;  regardless of what their product
may be.

                      "Johnson, Michael "

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       Multiple recipients of list
ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      fmc.af.mil>                   cc:

                      Sent by:                      Subject:  RE: Oracle Performance
Tuning 101 Book now Available!
                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      05/28/2003 10:44 AM

                      Please respond to

                      ORACLE-L

IMHO,  Every DBA should own this book.  It will change your way of thinking
about how to approach oracle performance problems.

 Mike