Rachel, thanks for your response.  Did you use the gui?

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 4:05 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

and I had no problem at all doing it. But it was a simple database,
with no major connections or anything.

Maybe because it was a dev box? Oracle didn't think it worthwhile to
mess with my mind?

The only thing that happened was I had to leave the migration of the
database running overnight as it took HOURS

http://calendar.yahoo.com
Author: Rachel Carmichael

Author: Koivu, Lisa