Title: passing ref cursor on a procedure

Example

Package ll is

Type lrec is record(

????? A ?integer,

????? B? varchar2(72));

Type lrectype is REF CURSOR return lrec;

Procedure getl( par1 in varchar2,

?????????????????????? Xcursor IN OUT lrectype);

End;

Now ,

HOW do I execute procedure getl from sqlplus?

Kind Regards,

Hatzistavrou Yannis
?