Hi all,

Here is what I am trying to do:

I want to set up three different databases: test1, test2 and test3.
Each database is created by a user named after the sid (i.e. test1,
test2, etc).  I want each database to be owned by the user so that when
I run ipcs to look at memory processes, each database is identified by a
different owner.

Would someone point me in the right direction to accomplish this?
Currently, every database is owned by the oracle account and I am having
a tough time figuring this out.  I was hoping to rebuld these databases
this weekend to reflect the above.  I am running Oracle8i on RedHat 8.0
(will be upgrading to RHAS and Oracle9i in a few months).

Thanks in advance for your help.
Dwayne

--
Dwayne Cox