check these links

Dave
-----Original Message-----
From: Johnson, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 12:44 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: RE: any intro statspack docs online?

Search MetaLink ... Burleson has a good book "High Performance Tuning with Statspack" .. Tom Kytes Book "One on One"  in Chapter 10 also has some good information ..  Look in  your $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin and depending on you version their is a sp*.doc or st*.txt document in there to show you how to set up and use.    Also,   I think Tim Gorman's site has some statspack stuff  in his downloadable library section.

HTH, Mike