Dear Paul,

Welcome to the Party! You have just become member (and a Bold Member as it were) no 24 (that's 42 backwards).

Thanks. EiE (Enough is Enough).

Mogens

Paul Baumgartel wrote:
Dear Mogens,

When I arrived at my new job, I found RAID 5 everywhere, and a sys
admin who wanted to build my new database servers that way...I smote
the old systems and set the new ones on the right path.  I would be
proud to be associated with your movement.

--- Mogens_Nørgaard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Friends,

James Morle has done it again. Nobody does it better.

For the first public showing of his BAARF animation, please GoTo
www.MiracleAS.dk . Then get back to your work or mailing list fast
:-).

Let me know if you want to become a BAARF party member, and I'll
assign
you a BAARF party membership number right away. You can reach Bold
Membership Status if you can argue that you've been fighting RAID-F
for
a long time, a medium time, a short time or an extremely short time.

Best regards,

Mogens

Author: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Mogens_N=F8rgaard?=