-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 5:00 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Not familiar with SQL*Server but why not?  What's preventing it
from work?  I run Oracle under a Linux environment which runs
in VMware for my dev and test.  Also run a RAC under Linux using
VMware.  Other people have done RAC running under Windows under VMware.
So, what is it with SQL*Server that it won't work under VMware?
Just would like know.

Regards,

Richard