-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 9:06 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Attached is the GUI program to schedule jobs in Windows env. May be useful
for you.

(See attached file: WINAT.EXE)

             "Boivin, Patrice
             J"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          To
             mpo.gc.ca>                Multiple recipients of list
             Sent by:                  ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          cc
             .com
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: Windohs - monthly at job
             07/09/2003 05:19
             PM

             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    com

Yes, for fun.

Three years ago I found a freeware utility called....  crontab for Windows.

Works well, I don't use AT anymore.

Especially when one autumn morning after the time jumped back an hour, I
noticed that two AT backup jobs had failed to start.

That was on NT Server 4.

Patrice.