I seem to recall from Jonathan Lewis' book that moving a LOB index after
creation was possible in some versions of 8.0, but no longer possible in
8i.  Unfortunately, I don't have the book in front of me right now so I
can't say for sure.

                          Munish Bajaj

                          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>     T

                                                   To:   Multiple recipients of list
ORACLE-L
                          Sent by:                 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]    cc:

                                                   bcc:

                                                   Subject:
              Moving LOB
                          07/10/03 12:49 AM        Storage and Index

                          Please respond to

                          ORACLE-L

Hi Listers,

I created a table containing a LOB Column (icon) with the following storage
clause :

LOB (ICON)

STORE AS (TABLESPACE QUARKDMS_BLOB

STORAGE(INITIAL 1M NEXT 5M)

CHUNK 4K PCTVERSION 10

NOCACHE LOGGING

INDEX (TABLESPACE QUARKDMS_INDEX

STORAGE (INITIAL 1M NEXT 1M))

DISABLE STORAGE IN ROW);

I want to move only the lob-Index from tablespace Quarkdms_index to a new
tablespace. Please let me know whether this is possible and the command for
the same.

Thanks to all

Best Regards

Munish Bajaj