I am mucking through my first real perl script.  When
it is finished it will install statspack on all of the
database throughout the company.  That's a gob of
databases!

To run in batch mode statspack requires two define
statements:

   define default_tablespace = tablespace_name
   define temporary_tablespace = temp_name

Does anyone know the syntax to get these two
statements to work?

If not, I suppose the individual scripts can be called
individually after the perfstat user is created.
Either that or chicken out of the perl stuff and go
back to tried and true shell scripting.

=====
Pete Barnett
Lead Database Administrator