Jesse, Rich
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 10:50 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Any Oracle/DB2 dual DBAs out there that can comment on the Rauch report (no
doubt financed by Oracle Corp)?

http://www.oracle.com/ip/deploy/database/theme_pages/index.html?ma_04252003.
html

Not that I'm particularly impressed on the "ease" of generating stats in
Oracle vs. DB2, but I'm just curious how the DB2 side applies to real-world.
I haven't used most of the Oracle GUI stuff as reported.

Rich

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                  Quad/Tech Inc, Sussex, WI USA
Author: Jesse, Rich

Author: Stephane Paquette