Hi Gurus

I need to test whether a text file 'a.txt' exists in the default oracle reports directory on client machine and print at the end of the report? I can use text_io but I don't seem to see a test for file existence.

Appreciate any help. Have a great weekend.

Regards

Shiva Baswannappa
Life Sciences Business Unit
Digital Consulting & Software Services, Inc._
Phone: 281.243.2658
Fax: 281.243.2504
Web: http://www.dcss.com

If the reader of this e-mail is not an intended recipient, you have received this e-mail in error and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete the copy you received. Thank you.