Title: Message
You must of taken the Oracle Advanced Comeback and Retort class

Brad O.
-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Zito [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 4:19 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: RE: RAC

No, its definitely possible to do it with one - I know we've done it in the lab.  It wasn't me hands-on-the-keyboard doing the work, but as it was explained to me, you basically trick the sole node into thinking that it used to have a friend, and that friend had died in a horrible horrible accident and that it should boldly carry on for the both of them.

Matt

--
Matthew Zito
GridApp Systems