Love it classic execution of KISS, no bull it just works and quick and
efficient

Waiting for my plane home from Perth
Have a good weekend as its Friday night here

Cheers

Peter McLarty               E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Technical Consultant        WWW: http://www.mincom.com
APAC Technical Services     Phone: +61 (0)7 3303 3461
Brisbane,  Australia        Mobile: +61 (0)402 094 238
                            Facsimile: +61 (0)7 3303 3048
"If people did not sometimes do silly things, nothing intelligent would
ever
get done."
   - Ludwig Wittgenstein
Mincom "The People, The Experience, The Vision"

delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this e-mail are the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of
companies unless expressly stated otherwise.

Rachel Carmichael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
26-07-2003 12:24 AM
Please respond to ORACLE-L