Hi listers,

      I am trying to setup Oracle9i RAC on RedHat Linux AS 2.1 on DL580 server.  The storage system is MSA 1000 Controller with FCA2101 Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter. I have installed dual operating systems viz; Windows 2000 Advanced Server and RedHat Linux AS 2.1. I am unable to see the shared disk from either of the nodes when I boot through RedHat Linux AS 2.1.  Where as when I boot through Windows 2000 AS 2.1, I am able to see the same. Please help me on the same.  I am really stuck up with this and cannot proceed further without configuring the shared disk.  Can anybody point me to the exact location of HBA drivers to be installed on this server so that the shared disk is recognized?  Any help in this regard is very much appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Ranganath

MailFiler [RK-V9NU4W4]