Fedock, John (KAM.RHQ)
Sent: July 30, 2003 12:34 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

I am looking for advice, links, white papers, etc. on the feasibility
of
upgrading our current old Oracle Financials system and upgrading the
database (9i) and the new 11i app onto Linux servers.  If I know Unix
well, can I hit the ground running with Linux?

TIA.

John

John Fedock
"K" Line America, Inc.