-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 11:14 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

All my e-mail was sys$hosed last night so could you please resend any and
all responses to this since last night.

Anybody run into a situation where you see optimizer_mode equal
multiple_children_present  when the optimizer_mode is set to choose in the
init*.ora file  ?

If so,  did you follow up on it and try and determine why this was the case
and your results ?   There is very little information on Metalink regarding
this issue.

Thank you for your time in advance.

Mike
Author: Johnson, Michael