-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 9:40 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

I've got the following script that works fine on most flavours of unix apart
from Linux...I think I must be going mad as I can't see where the problem is

I get the following error when i invoke it.....

oracle ukwsv71 > usedb uktst233
bash: nawk: command not found
bash: nawk: command not found
bash: nawk: command not found