Hi
I am going to be migrating data from Oracle to a SQL server and wanted to
know what is the likely variation in database size when its done that is
if I had a 10GB Oracle DB, should I expect the SQL server to be a lot
bigger,  a lot smaller or about the same

Peter McLarty               E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Technical Consultant        WWW: http://www.mincom.com
APAC Technical Services     Phone: +61 (0)7 3303 3461
Brisbane,  Australia        Mobile: +61 (0)402 094 238
                            Facsimile: +61 (0)7 3303 3048
"If people did not sometimes do silly things, nothing intelligent would
ever
get done."
   - Ludwig Wittgenstein
Mincom "The People, The Experience, The Vision"

delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this e-mail are the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of
companies unless expressly stated otherwise.