Good morning,

We are trying to run a C program that runs on 8.0.6.3 after compiling it
under 9.0.2.3 and we cannot get it to run.  Does anyone know of any changes
to the C interface with Oracle 9i that we should be aware of?  The it errors
out everytime when it tries to write an error message with the following
lines:
      if ( sqlca.sqlcode != SQL_NO_ERROR )
        {
                if (sqlca.sqlcode == SQL_NOT_FOUND )
                        return(-1) ;
                else
                {
                        LogError_v("SQL ERROR (%d) : [%s]\n" ,
sqlca.sqlcode, sqlca.sqlerrm.sqlerrmc) ;
                        return(-1) ;

and the SQL Error is:

SQL ERROR (1093480496) : [0: no data

but there is data.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Thanks in advance,

Ruth Gramolini
Oracle DBA
Vermont Department of Taxes