Mladen,
It's not buggy - I have used it without any side effects on 8.1.6 and 8.1.7. Works as advertised - for a change !
Srini Chavali
Oracle DBA
Cummins Inc

Mladen Gogala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

09/05/2003 10:34 AM
Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:        Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Oracle9iR2 - temporary tablespace usage error

You  can always try  DBMS_SPACE_ADMIN.TABLESPACE_MIGRATE_FROM_LOCAL. I've never tried  it,
it  might be buggy, but in theory, the procedure would go like  this:
1)  Create locally managed tablespace
2)  Read the manual/
3)  Migrate the tablespace local -> dictionary.
4)  Start wondering why did you do it.

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA