Sent:   Sunday, September 07, 2003 11:14 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject:        Fwd: Re: test

No, no, no, no. You just live on the wrong side of the world, these days.

TestG is old, gone, dead. It's Test/g/ now. Has been for a couple of
weeks. Notice the italics. Don't make users more ten'se than neccessary.

The first one who sees a production version of Tense/g /will forever be
known as the g-spotter.

Author: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Mogens_N=F8rgaard?=

Author: Rajesh Dayal