Makes sense.

Peter Barnett wrote:

Let's see if I have this straight, the US is nearly a
half trillion dollars in debt.  It is going to add at
least another 87 billion to that number.  It has just
reduced taxes on its citizens.  And, now it is good
for the country to send its best paying jobs overseas.
Looks to me like the US is determined to become a
third world country at warp speed.

Can't blame anyone overseas since the decisions are
made in the US.

--- Mogens_Nørgaard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

They're hired by the people who came out of those
very same universities. Most often McKinsey et al are hired to
OK decisions that management have a hard time OK'ing themselves for
various reasons.

To be fair, of all the consulting companies that
make money out of telling people that water runs downhill, McKinsey
are among the very best.

Ryan wrote:

Here is a link to an article from McKinsey & Co. My

favorite positive is

that offshoring IT jobs frees Americans up to do

other jobs. Now they dont

say 'what' jobs, but we are free to do them.

If you dont know these are the guys who payed

Chelsea Clinton 100k/year

right out of college with no experience. If you

explore their website they

are more interested in where you went to school

than anything else(notice

how university comes before experience).

who hires these guys?

http://www.mckinsey.com/knowledge/mgi/offshore/

--
Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ:
http://www.orafaq.net
Author: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Mogens_N=F8rgaard?=
 INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051
http://www.fatcity.com
San Diego, California        -- Mailing list and web
hosting services

E-Mail message
to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (note EXACT spelling of
'ListGuru') and in
ORACLE-L
from). You may
also send the HELP command for other information
(like subscribing).

=====
Pete Barnett
Lead Database Administrator