-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 9:39 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

For 9iAS, you have to get the whole bundle. It doesn't include Excedrin, so
desperately needed by anybody unfortunate enough to have to deal with 9iAS.
--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA

Note:
This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.  If
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
recipient. Wang Trading LLC and any of its subsidiaries each reserve the
right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.
except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to
state them to be the views of any such entity.

Author: Mladen Gogala

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS