-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 10:55 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

You also need to consider replication issues. If you will have another
site that needs to store the documents, you will need to include that in
the decision. For example, if you store them inside, Oracle can handle
the propogation of the documents to the alternate site. If you store
them
outside, a separate mechanism is required.

Author: Pardee, Roy E