I don't use it a lot, since our test systems are currently complete copies
of our li'l ol' 30GB production DB.  But it's nice to have for things like
the 9i RAC test, where we can't have a complete copy of the data (although
I've yet to try it on there).  And it has worked well so far from 8.1.7.4 to
8.1.7.4, all on HP/UX 11.0.

Rich

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                  Quad/Tech Inc, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich