From the listener.log I am getting:

12-SEP-2003 11:24:20 *
(CONNECT_DATA=(SERVICE_NAME=TRADEDB1)(CID=(PROGRAM=)(HOST=trade-host2)(USER=rubix)))
* (ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=tcp)(HOST=10.10.8.28)(PORT=40837)) *
establish * TRADEDB1 * 12500
TNS-12500: TNS:listener failed to start a dedicated server
process
  TNS-12540: TNS:internal limit restriction exceeded
   TNS-12560: TNS:protocol adapter error
    TNS-00510: Internal limit restriction exceeded
     Solaris Error: 12: Not enough space

Regards

Author: bhabani s pradhan