No. I mean the goals of the benchmark. What are you measuring and why.

On 2003.09.16 06:10, VIVEK_SHARMA wrote:
Hi

Plan of the Benchmark = ? If you mean an action plan of important steps
?

We have just started. I Shall send it to you shortly.

Monitoring of Actual Bandwidth thruput (MBPS) used versus that set on
WAN will be done .

(other than actual application transaction thruput rate (TPS) , OS
resources Utilizations )

Thanks indeed