From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jamadagni, Rajendra
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 12:45 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: RE: Oracle Compress Option

we monitor it through nmon ... (aix utility). GC traffic is not load balanced across both interconnects if that is what you mean. There is no way ... first one is used and if that fails the second is used. We are NOT using cluster interconnects I saw some bug reports ... on Metalink.

Raj
Rajendra dot Jamadagni at nospamespn dot com
All Views expressed in this email are strictly personal.