    From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 9/25/2003 12:05:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Replication from DB2 to Oracle

Hi,

Do any of you have any recommendation about any tools / software which
replicate data between DB2 and Oracle ? Are there any good products out in
the market ? I would really appreciate if you could suggest something.

I am looking to replicate around couple of hundred thousand rows a day. The
replication can be every couple of hours. Our main concern is performance on
the transactional system ( source system running db2) should not have
significant performance impact.

Thanks.

Thanks

Rishi Jain