Title: Using dimensions
Query rewriting to use materialized views requires dimensions to be defined.

Tanel.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 7:14 PM
Subject: RE: Using dimensions

Thanks Scott, okay lets forget OLTP .. but I haven't seen any _actual_ uses of dimensions ... where does one use them? in SQLs?

I have scanned TFM, but haven't STFW'd yet ... scared of too many hits.

Thanks
Raj
Rajendra dot Jamadagni at nospamespn dot com
All Views expressed in this email are strictly personal.