----- Original Message ----- To: "Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 4:34 PM

I was creating some trace files yesterday and came across one of these
problems that shows up occasionally (then I forget about it).

When I ran my query using ALTER SESSION SET sql_trace=true (sqlplus;
8.1.7.4), I got the STAT line in the trace and the associated 'row source'
information after running tkprof.

When I ran my query using ALTER SESSION SET EVENTS '10046 trace name