Jp,

I've forwarded you a separate email with the tool included as an attached zip file.

In answer to your questions:

The JDK version is 1.4.1 and above.

I do not expect any problems with JBOSS 3.2.1 and higher although I would be interested in hearing about any problems should you come across some.

I've never used apache so I am not sure whether it will work or not. I am definitely interested in helping you to get it working though.

Cheers,
Craig.

At 04:21 AM 30/09/2003 -0800, you wrote:
Craig,

CM>I can send you a copy if you are interested -
CM>you will have to forward me your JDK version and details about any app
CM>server that you are using.

I would , sure , be very much interested in having a copy of that tool.
developers here use diff. versions of JDK & apache/tomcat/jboss ...
is it JDK version/app. server specific ?

can JDBC Expert for JDK 1.4.1_03/jboss 3.2.1 used for
JDK 1.4.1_03/apache 2.0.4 ??

Regards,
Jp.

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Prem Khanna J INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]