> Congratulations.

Thanks

>Do you feel you learned anything from this exam?

My initial answer was :  If there is one thing that I have learnt from this
exam , its that "studying for an exam is different from studying".  This
principle doesn't seem to apply so much to "backup and recovery" ,
"adminstration fundamentals" ,etc.

However now that I have had a day to think about your question I have the
following to say.
I have spent all this time ( while I was preparing for this exam)
complaining and being nervous.  I was wrong to complain.  Its only when we
have a deadline to meet that we sit down and devote time to something.  If
nothing else this exam made me sit down and give time to studying and
learning.  I am glad that this exam is a part of ocp.  Because of this exam
I came into contact with so many wonderful new things and concepts.  Granted
that the very fact that I had a deadline to meet meant that I only learnt
their names and did not get to know them well but I learnt that the rabbit
hole really goes deep .   This exam has taught me to respect performance
tuning.  If i did not have to give this exam , I would have remained
oblivious to my ignorance.  Now I feel more humble and at the same time
eager to learn.
Thanks list, I am lucky to learn from you all.

Author: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]