Use blat
http://www.interlog.com/~tcharron/blat.html

using blat is as simple as copying the exe to the windows system folder
install as

blat -install yourmailserver [EMAIL PROTECTED] 5 25

then call as shown below

here is an example of blat used in a script

####################################
:: C:\monitor.cmd
:: Internet connection manager by BMetelsky
Friday-June-20-2003-10:12:53 AM

@echo off
set theip=299.69.89.999
set theapp=Internet Connection Monitor
set [EMAIL PROTECTED]
set badmessage=The %theip% is NOT AVAILABLE at %date% at %time%

title %theapp% is pinging  %theip% to verify it is up
:: echo >C:\connection.txt
:begin

ping -a %theip%| FIND "TTL" >>C:\connection.txt

IF  ERRORLEVEL 1 GOTO :email
sleep 10
GOTO begin

:email
blat  C:\connection.txt  -subject " Internet connection is down at
%date% at %time%"  -to %dbamail%  -i "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" -body
"%otherbadmessage%" >>C:\connection.txt
GOTO begin

HTH !

Bob

Hello All:

I have setup some scripts that would export the db every day. Instead of
looking through the logs manually every morning, is there a way to tail
(windoze equivalent?) the file and send and email (mailx equivalent on
windows?) I know this can be implemented in Perl, but I don't know perl
so I
am looking for help on Windoze...PLEASE!

I really appreciate your help in this matter.

Thanks,
Murali.

  INET: Murali_Pavuloori/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

command for other information (like subscribing).
Author: Paulo Gomes

Author: Bob Metelsky