Hey dude,

Thanks for that, although, I don't want to be tagged
as a "spammer"...;-).

Cheers,

Gaja

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Our good friend Gaja Vaidyanatha is now with
> Veritas,
> so this isn't really too surprising.  :)
>
> Jared
>

> David Wagoner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  10/06/2003 01:59 PM
>  Please respond to ORACLE-L
>

>         To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>         cc:
>         Subject:        FW: Oracle Performance
> Software from Veritas
>

> Just got this email from Veritas...apparently they
> are getting into the
> database performance business for Oracle (and SQL
> Server too I think).
>
> Best regards,
> David B. Wagoner
> Database Administrator
> Arsenal Digital Solutions
> "the most trusted source for
>             STORAGE MANAGEMENT SERVICES"
>
> The contents of this e-mail message may be
> privileged and/or confidential.
> If you are not the intended recipient, any review,
> dissemination, copying,
> distribution or other use of the contents of this
> message or any
> attachment by you is strictly prohibited. If you
> receive this
> communication in error, please notify us immediately
> by return e-mail or
> by telephone (919-466-6700), and please delete this
> message and all
> attachments from your system.
> Thank you.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> [...]
>
> This warning is inserted into all messages
> containing binary
> attachments which have been removed by ListGuru.  If
> you have questions
> about this message, contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> for clarification.
> > The previous attachment was filtered out by the
> ListGuru mailing
> software at fatcity.com because binary attachments
> are not appropriate
> for mailing lists.  If you want a copy of the
> attachment which was
> removed, contact the sender directly and ask for it
> to be sent to
> you by private E-mail.
>
> This warning is inserted into all messages
> containing binary
> attachments which have been removed by ListGuru.  If
> you have questions
> about this message, contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
Gaja Krishna Vaidyanatha
Principal Technical Product Manager,
Application Performance Management, Veritas Corporation
E-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Phone: (650)-527-3180
Website: http://www.veritas.com

http://shopping.yahoo.com
Author: Gaja Krishna Vaidyanatha