Bob,

>How does one keep CBO statistics for an applications base tables up to
>date?
>
>We are about to implement the CBO any must read documents.

I wouldn't call it 'must-read', but you can browse my RBO-to-CBO paper at
'http://www.geocities.com/john_sharmila/links.htm' (click on the paper
link). It deals with a few things that you can trip up on. I should probably
update it with 9iR2 specific stuff, but haven't yet had the time :(

And of course, Tim's CBO paper at http://www.evdbt.com' *is* a must-read!

John Kanagaraj
DB Soft Inc
Phone: 408-970-7002 (W)

Listen to great, commercial-free christian music 24x7x365 at
http://www.klove.com

** The opinions and facts contained in this message are entirely mine and do
not reflect those of my employer or customers **
Author: John Kanagaraj