From: Yosi Greenfield [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 1:24 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: db version control - schemas, code

Hi All,

Client would like me to propose a solution for managing
schemas and code in their databases. There are several
developers, each making changes to their own schema, and
then there's test, qa, and production.

There are both schema changes and code changes. Mostly
schema changes though.

Client would like software (scripts and/or packaged sw)
AND a methodology. I've looked at the specs for Oracle
Change Manager. Any experiences with that?

Can anyone recommend a methodology and/or sw for this?
Or articles/books?

Thanks,

Yosi

Author: Yosi Greenfield
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com
San Diego, California        -- Mailing list and web hosting services