Uh, oh.  No wonder I confused you with what I wrote
Mladen.

The below should read if the PCTFREE value is 10, NOT
90.

See what happens when you compose emails when taking
antihistamines.  Don't worry.  I'm not doing any
storage tuning at the present moment ... :)

Melanie

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
Author: Melanie Caffrey