Is the problem still evident when the parameters are
defined as "in" as opposed to "in out".

Cheers
Connor

 --- Cary Millsap <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > I
agree as Step 1, but I expect that you'll find
> quickly that the issue
> is a big c value for the EXEC on the block. If you
> do find this, then it
> indicates exactly what's been suggested several
> times already: use
> DBMS_PROFILER to dig into the response time of the
> EXEC.
>

> Cary Millsap
> Hotsos Enterprises, Ltd.
> http://www.hotsos.com
>
> Upcoming events:
> - Performance Diagnosis 101: 11/19 Sydney, 12/16
> Detroit
> - SQL Optimization 101: 12/8-12 Dallas
> - Hotsos Symposium 2004: March 7-10 Dallas
> - Visit www.hotsos.com for schedule details...

=====
Connor McDonald
web: http://www.oracledba.co.uk
web: http://www.oaktable.net
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"GIVE a man a fish and he will eat for a day. But TEACH him how to fish, and...he will
sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Author: =?iso-8859-1?q?Connor=20McDonald?=