Thanks Reginald & Paul for your inputs, it definitely helped me get to
the solution.

I thought of closing the thread with what worked for me
Installed Oracle 7.3.4.0 on Windows 2000 SE server
(The installation failed to start and stop Oracle Agent and installation
ended reporting the account does not has sufficient permissions - Note:
I carried out the installation using Local Admin id)
Found two Oracle services viz., OracleServiceOrcl and OracleStartORCL
running
Could not find lsnrctl and other files under C:\ORANT\BIN folder
Copied missing files (including lsnrctl.exe) from an existing Win NT - 4
SP 6a + Oracle 7.3.4.0 installation from ORANT\BIN folder to Win 2000 +
7.3.4.0 server in the ORANT\BIN folder
On command prompt ran the following:
LSNRCTL
LSNRCTL> START
This started the listener (creating the OracleTNSListener service
(although in Manual mode)
Went into services and changed run mode of OracleTNSListener from Manual
to Automatic
Reboot the server
All three services are running fine.

Arif