-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 6:45 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Is it possible to run Forms6i in client-server mode against an Oracle
9.2.0.4 database?  One of the developers where I work flatly states
that Forms 6i (in any mode) doesn't work against (any) Oracle 9i and I
cannot find any specific information either confirming or denying this
assertion. Searches on Metalink and Google both came up with nothing
of relevance.  I would assume that with an Oracle8i client it
shouldn't be a problem, but I haven't worked with Forms at all since
v3.0 and she is adamant that it is simply impossible - with no
explanation of why.

Don Granaman - OraSaurus

Author: Don Granaman

the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).
Author: Suhen Pather (S)