ldd?

On 2003.11.19 00:19, Grant Allen wrote:
Hi all,

Looking for possible causes for a ELFCLASS64 version of
/oracle/product/8.1.7/lib/libobk.so accidentally cropping up for a 32-bit
install.  This was on a client site ... so some details I can't disclose ...
but it's a clean 8.1.7.0.0 install under Solaris (8 I think).  Caused the
client shadow process to bomb out with a fatal error

(Looked like this in the trace file
dlopen gets error 'ld.so.1: ora_s000_ORCL:
fatal: /u01/app/oracle/product/8.1.7/lib/libobk.so: wrong ELF class:
ELFCLASS64
' when opening object  )

Failing that, does anyone know of a utility that can check the elf class of
.so files under Solaris?  A google (and search on sun.com) for such a beast
drew a blank.

Thanks
Fuzzy
:-)

---------------------------------------------- The contents of this post are my opinions only If swallowed seek medical advice -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Grant Allen INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- Mladen Gogala Oracle DBA -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Mladen Gogala INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]