I'm trying to determine when execution of DDL via
DBMS_REPCAT.EXECUTE_DDL completes successfully on all master sites.
I'm not sure how the DDL is propagated, but it doesn't appear to be via
the replication administrator's scheduled jobs:  I've removed the
dbms_defer_sys.push job (via dbms_defer_sys.unschedule_push), and
broken the dbms_repcat.do_deferred_repcat_admin job, then run
dbms_repcat.execute_ddl.  The results show up on the other master
database within a couple of seconds.

Anyway:  If there is an error produced by the EXECUTE_DDL call, Oracle
returns an error message immediately, and the error is also logged in
dba_repcatlog (this led me to believe that execute_ddl calls were
handled by dbms_repcat.do_deferred_repcat_admin, but that doesn't
appear to be the case), so error detection is easy.  What I need,
though, is to be able to tell _when_ the DDL has been run on each
master database (I am running a batch job that disables all FKs, then
runs an import; the first attempt produced failures because the row
insertions caused by the import arrived at the other master DB _before_
the FK disablement).

Any help appreciated.  TIA.

=====
Paul Baumgartel