Dear : Dennis Williams

I am not using connection pooling on the Oracle
database side, it's on the application side. Basically
this connection pooling is written by one of the
former programmer which are not working here anymore.
I do not have access to his connection code but can
only used the class.

This is what i understand, the application will
enables multiple connections to be setup and rotated
in use as a pooled resource.

Currently i found out that all the cursor will only
closed when i specify con.close(). I want to ensure
cursor is closed but at the same time connection is
not closed. If the connection is closed all my
resultset will have error. By specifying
releaseconnection(con) , i want to have all the cursor
close but the connection still alive.

Application server = Tomcat
Web server = Apache

http://photos.yahoo.com/