the sqlnet is a network issue. talk to your SAs. is the other database on a different
server? work from there.

your big one is your read. could mean your SGA is too small. is anything else running
at this time?

are you sure there is an equivalent amount of work to do? are you sure there isnt more
data involved?

do you have a previous statspack report to compare it to?
you also need to run a 10046 trace on the queries involved and see what they are doing.

maybe the plan changed do to a change in data or you dont have accurate statistics or
a parameter setting changed?

Author: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]