That would be nice.  It's already indispensible.

"Ryan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 01/05/2004 04:19 PM
 Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:        Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: oaktable people

oh yeah. James Morle sent me an email today and said he may expand his really good book to 2 volumes...
----- Original Message -----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 6:49 PM

I've heard that Steven Feuerstein has a new book on the way, though I

have been unable to find any reference to it.

Jared

"Ryan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 01/05/2004 02:34 PM
Please respond to ORACLE-L

       To:        Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
       cc:

       Subject:        oaktable people

Conner McDonald's book just came out and it looks to be pretty good. Any
more books in the pipeline?

Author: Ryan
INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com
San Diego, California        -- Mailing list and web hosting services