-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 10:34 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

So I got two e-mails today from Oracle Support warning about Verisign Certs
expiring today and to check MetaLink (thanks for the advanced warning guys).
I've been trying for over an hour now and am getting no joy.  Anyone know
what the Verisign Certs are used for in Oracle products?  I don't think we
have any of those products, but...

TIA,
Rich

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                  Quad/Tech Inc, Sussex, WI USA
Author: Jesse, Rich

Author: Mercadante, Thomas F