I had an SA do that to my 500G DW once, in the middle of the day.

Took a few minutes to figure out why tablespaces were successively
going offline...

Jared

Joe Testa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 01/12/2004 08:54 AM
 Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:        Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Yep.....it's a Monday......

almost as good as the SAN CE coming in and instead of formatting the new
SAN, format the existing one, wiping out OS/databases/redo logs, etc.

joe

Author: Joe Testa
 INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com
San Diego, California        -- Mailing list and web hosting services