Title: Message

-----Original Message-----
From: Lord David [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 3:14 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: RE: !!Please Read - Oracle-L is moving!!

Tim

Its something to do with outlook removing line breaks and thereby mangling the formatting of the command.  In my Outlook, there is a message in the header of the mail saying something like 'Extra line breaks in this message were removed.  To restore click here.'  When I did click there and replied the subscription went through okay.

What on earth lookout is doing removing line breaks I'm not sure.  How does it decide which line breaks to remove?  I couldn't find any way of stopping it doing this.

well, it looks to me as if you're using HTML and/or Word for your email, and Outlook in it's infinite wisdom replaces line brakes with <BR> or whatever the hell Word uses.  as to stopping it, i have no idea.
 --
Bill "Shrek" Thater     ORACLE DBA
"I'm going to work my ticket if I can..." -- Gilwell song